Advances in Neurosciences 10th Bay Area Symposium
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Washington West (across from Washington Hospital)
Conrad E. Anderson, MD, Auditorium
2500 Mowry Ave., Fremont, CA 94538
7 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
Sessions are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
RSVPs starting February 1, 2020, by calling 510.818.7417.
Internationally recognized experts will discuss and provide updates on
a wide range of topics including:
- Advances in spine surgery
- Pituitary disorders and best practices
- Cerebrovascular neurosurgery
- Concussion diagnosis, treatment and best practices
- Latest development in dementia management
This will be a CME event.