Sandy Amos R.N. Infusion Center
The new Sandy Amos R.N. Infusion Center offers a comfortable and tranquil environment for patients who require frequent infusion therapy. This new facility is designed to be patient-centered. Flooded with natural light and a view of a beautiful atrium area, the outpatient facility features eight private infusion chairs in a warm, spa-like setting. Valet parking and concierge service are also available.
What We Offer
- Antibiotic administration
- PICC-line insertion
Caring for the Patient — Nurse Navigator
To help guide patients through their cancer treatment journey, a nurse navigator can help coordinate patient-centered care in the following ways:
- Assist with appointments and paperwork for the patient
- Facilitate access to high quality care and relieve barriers for timely care
- Educate about disease process and treatment options
- Provide referrals to appropriate services, i.e. social worker for financial issues, etc.
To talk to a nurse navigator, please call (510) 818-5060.
2500 Mowry Avenue (Washington West)
Suite 239 (2nd floor)
Fremont, CA 94538
Call (510) 818-5050 or visit www.whhs.com/infusioncenter