ngton Hospital for disposal is the best alternative. The service is free to residents and Union Sanitary District pays for the safe disposal of the medication.
By partnering with Union Sanitary District - an independent special district which provides wastewater collection, treatment and disposal services to the residents and businesses of the cities of Fremont, Newark and Union City - Washington Hospital will offer five of the few permanent public disposal sites available to Tri-City area residents.
Once established, permanent drop-off sites will be available in the following locations:
- Washington Hospital - Main Lobby, 2000 Mowry Avenue, Fremont
- Washington Hospital Community Health Resource Library - 2500 Mowry Avenue (Washington West), Fremont
- WTMG at Nakamura Clinic - 33077 Alvarado Niles Rd, Union City
- WTMG at Newark - 35500 Dumbarton Court, Newark
- WTMG at Warm Springs - 46690 Mohave Drive, Fremont