Library Articles: Breastfeeding
- Benefits of Breastfeeding - Why should I breastfeed my baby? Here's a sampling of benefits for you and your baby.
- Breastfeeding Preemies, Twins & Multiples - Along with premature and multiple babies comes a unique set of care guidelines, including breastfeeding. However, it is still possible for you to breastfeed your special needs babies.
- Breastfeeding Problems - Lactation consultants are in business because so many first-time as well as experienced moms often encounter breastfeeding problems with their newborns.
- Breastfeeding: Special Considerations - Breastfeeding is not for everyone. Special health conditions in some mothers can make it difficult or even harmful to the baby to breastfeed.
- Getting Started Breastfeeding - Pregnancy is a busy time, with so many things to do to get ready for your new arrival. Especially for new mothers, planning ahead to breastfeed is an important part of preparing for a new baby.
- How to Work Through a Lack of Support - Your decision to breastfeed can be difficult if you don't have the full support of those close to you, especially your partner.