DEVCO was incorporated in 1982 in response to pending California legislation
that provided the authority for district hospitals to transact business
for the benefit of the district through affiliated nonprofit corporations.
This structure created a level playing field so that hospital districts
could enter into relationships similar to other hospitals. Today, the
reasoning behind the formation of DEVCO remains of paramount importance.
DEVCO meets on a quarterly basis. The meetings are held at Washington Hospital,
2000 Mowry Ave., in the Executive Boardroom which is located in the administrative
offices on the first floor of the Hospital.
2015 Meeting Schedule
- Monday, February 23, 2015 - 7:30 a.m. - CANCELED
- Monday, March 9, 2015 - 7:30 a.m.
- Monday, May 11, 2015 - 7:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 10, 2015 - 7:30 a.m.
- Monday, November 9, 2015 - 7:30 a.m. - CANCELED
- Monday, November 30, 2015 - 7:30 a.m.
The summary of Meeting Notices, Agendas, Packets and Minutes for 2015 is