The mission of
Washington Community Health Resource Library is to provide access to informational resources focusing on health-related
topics to promote a healthier community. The library strives to achieve
this mission through the acquisition and management of materials including
books, journals, magazines, and audiovisuals.
In keeping with this mission, the Library seeks to:
- promote wellness and prevention.
- aid in building a healthier community.
- advocate a healthy community for children and families.
- provide resource on a variety of topics and issues concerning senior health.
- provide practical information on medical issues for caregivers.
- act as a bridge to available resources in the community.